The gilmed philosophy
It is a great gift when you can say: ‘My job is my hobby.’ I am very grateful for that. Even as a young girl I was sure that some day I wanted to interact with people in an intensive way.
People have always been the biggest challenge for me. I had one big goal: combining the three, ie my future job, healthy nutrition and closely work together with people.
During my training and the first years of my consulting activities, I was convinced that motivation and a high degree of empathy can have bigger effects with regard to weight reduction and adjustment of nutritional intake than powder, pills or solutions. Let alone starvation diets or onesided foods.
It led me to my current job and brought about gilmed®.
Besides my success with the gilmed programs, many reputable doctors, clinics, and long lasting business partners have confirmed my personal point of view. And so have our practices and franchise partners at all locations troughout Germany.
‘Healthy and balanced nutrition has nothing to do with going on a diet or abandoning the quality of life altogether.’
The journey should be the reward. To obtain this reward gilmed® only offers individual talks without any limits as to time.
We will guide you to your goal by
• supporting you in an individual, regular and motivation-oriented way
• supervising you wholistically
• the exclusive advice of our technical staff who keeps up with the newest findings in the sector of nutrition-related medicine
• leading you back to a healthy, whole food, balanced and mixed diet
• leading you back to a healthy and balanced body
• and leading you back to a conscious and self-assured life
This is what we are working for every day through Germany.